The Zartex is a Police Car featured in Driver Parallel Lines, and is based off a 1977 Dodge Diplomat.
The Zartex has a very similar livery to the NYPDs, except with out any NYPD letter marks. The colors can be changed to patterns in Ray Autos. It features a very squared-look, and has a upside down trapezium for the grill. Its rear fascia features 2 sets of brake lights, and small indicators on the outside of the brake lights
The police lights are a replica of them featured on the Dodge Diplomat Police Car, and can be shot out by a gun, making them slightly dimmer. The siren is very high pitched, and has only one style, the iconic loop. When heavily damaged, the sirens will cut out, making a cartoons style cut out, used in films.
Top Speed : 164 KM / H
Acceleration : 12 Seconds
Handling : Stiff suspension, fast corner turns.
- Originally, in the beta version, the Zartex would have had the police lights from the M700 & the SWAT Van.
- The Police stickers are rarely printed backwards when driving out of Rays Autos.
- It bears resemblance to the Police Prowler
- Driving everywhere in 1978 Era.
- Usually spawns in front of the player when in a police chase.