Hi, welcome to Driver Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the User talk:CarLuver69 page.
RE: Police PageEdit
Hi there :)
Although I'm not an admin here, I think that it's a very good idea to do a detailed police page, if you still want to do it :p The current Police page is almost empty, so feel free to add anything you want :)
I can also help you if you need templates / pics (from D1 and 2) or help in wikia code :)
See you and have a nice day, dear Driver fan!
- The problem with Skype is that I'm almost never connected XD I'll be more available here (or via mail, which is the same "kind" of communication that we can have. You can still send me mails, looks a special page for getting my email. I guess it will appear, but I'm not sure about it XD My mail is doing skype too, but I almost never use it, as I said).
- I'm a native french speaker, but I know a bit about english, and I'm even trying to improve my english level (including grammar and other things) all the time (by reading, etc.). So I might come and check the Police article when I have time in order to fix any grammar mistake (that I can find), and to improve the visual aspect (headers, pics, templates, etc.).
- Remember that the most important is information accuracy, so don't worry so much about grammar if you're not an native english speaker. ;)
- I'm happy to find those cop cars for the good article you've done! I'll try to take some pics with those cop officers too, and I'll put the focus on Parallel Lines first.
- By the way, I don't really know how to name the new wanted level in D San Francisco. We might need to check the game's manual, but I unfortunately don't have it. Or maybe on the game's official guide (?). We can still put a temporary name until we find a better one ;)
- Thanks to you :)
- Golden Spectertalk 22:07, July 5, 2013 (UTC)