"So what had I done to deserve so much fun? Why was I the guy with all the luck? I'll tell you why... I was a wheelman. And I was the best."
"Meet TK. He's from out west, but home's too slow and too dull for him. He's 18 years old with a sense of humor that gets him into trouble and a grin that gets him right back out; he knows the world's him for the taking. Soon as he can get the money together, first place he heads is New York City. It's the only place wants to be; the only place he can let his ambition off the leash. It's the place where he plans to make one hell of a fortune using the one marketable skill he's got - driving."
- ―Driver: Parallel Lines Description.
Terry Kidumms A.K.A The Kid (or just TK) is the main protagonist in Driver: Parallel Lines.
TK grew up on a farm outside New York. However, 'home was to slow and dull for him', so at the age of eighteen, he moved to New York to live the American Dream. After a few weeks, TK is already used to the life in New York: 'everyone was either finding themselves, having a party, or getting laid. Including me'. TK earns money by serving as a wheelman, racing other drivers and being a debt collector. Ray seeing TK had a bigger potential, sets him up with Slink.
- TK has been in a close relation with Ray, ever since they grew up on the country land. Ray taught him to drive when TK came to New York.
- In 2006, TK works together with Maria Cortez to avenge the members of the gang. However, it is unknown whether they had a close relationship or not.
Murders commited by "TK"Edit
- The Mexican - Killed for betraying TK.
- TK's Hitman - Killed for trying to kill TK and Ray
- Roost - Killed for trying to stop TK from killing Slink.
- Slink - Killed for betraying TK and Ray, sending the Hitman to kill them both.
- Bishop - Killed for betraying TK.
- Candy - Killed for betraying TK and trying to kill him and Maria Cortez.
Driver: Parallel LinesEdit
As the protagonist, he appears on every mission. He is not shown or mentioned in any other games in the series.