Paramedic is an ambulance of the 2006 era in Driver: Parallel Lines. This vehicle have functional sirens and emengercy lights like the M700, Zartex, Meat Wagon and the Firetruck since the Parademic is a emengercy vehicle.
Design EditThe vehicle is based on the Ford F-450/Braun Chassis, albeit the head lights are different shaped.
Top speed: 100 MPH
1978 era Edit
- Does not spawn in the 1978 era.
- Can be seen driving around if the player has completed the game.
- Can also be done uses the "all vehicles" cheat and drives the vehicle in 1978 era.
2006 era Edit
- Rarely spawns in the entirety of New Jersey.
- Commonly spawns in the Fictional District in Manhattan.
- Spawns more commonly when driven.
- The Paramedic is one of the vehicles to lack a damaged/wrecked texture. which feature a damaged version of the initial texture, the Paramedic simply deforms and/or falls apart, and does not suffer from burns, scratches or dented bodywork. This applies to the Prison Van.