- This is a main cities page for Los Angeles. It has been featured more than once throughout the Driver series.
- Main article: Los Angeles on Wikipedia
Los Angeles, often known by its initials L.A., is the most populous city in the U.S. state of California and the second most populous in the United States, after New York City, with a population at the 2010 United States Census of 3,792,621. It has an area of 468.67 square miles (1,213.8 km2), and is located in Southern California. The city is the focal point of the larger Los Angeles–Long Beach–Santa Ana metropolitan statistical area and Greater Los Angeles Area region, which contain 12,828,837 and nearly 18 million people respectively as of 2010, making it one of the most populous metropolitan areas in the world and the second largest in the United States. Los Angeles is also the seat of Los Angeles County, the most populated and one of the most ethnically diverse counties in the United States, while the entire Los Angeles area itself has been recognized as the most diverse of the nation's largest cities. The city's inhabitants are referred to as "Angelenos."
Games Featuring Los AngelesEdit
- Los Angeles in Driver: You Are the Wheelman - Rendition of Los Angeles as seen in Driver: You Are the Wheelman
- Los Angeles in Driver: LA Undercover - Rendition of Los Angeles as seen in Driver: LA Undercover
- ↑ U.S. Census Bureau Releases Data on Population Distribution and Change in the U.S. Based on Analysis of 2010 Census Results. U.S. Census Bureau (March 24, 2010). Retrieved on September 28, 2011.
- ↑ City Populations – World City Population, Biggest Largest Cities in the World. Worldatlas.com. Retrieved on September 28, 2011.
- ↑ Population and Housing Occupancy Status: 2010 – United States – Metropolitan Statistical Area. U.S. Census Bureau. Retrieved on September 28, 2011.
- ↑ Les Christie. "The most ethnically diverse counties in the United States", CNN, August 9, 2007. Retrieved on September 28, 2011.
- ↑ The Top 10 Most Diverse Cities in America. cnbc.com. Retrieved on September 28, 2011.
- ↑ Angeleno. The Free Dictionary. Retrieved on September 28, 2011.