- This is a main cities page for Istanbul. It has only been seen once in the Driver series.
Istanbul is the last city to be unlocked in Driv3r. It has a nightclub, two docks, a very long drawbridge (tall when activated), lots of mosques, bars, a train station and even a stadium.
Istanbul is very dark city, even during the daytime. While it is large and entertaining, the city appears to be the most poor and depressing of the three cities. Unlike the real city, most of Istanbul's cars seem to be quite old.
There are 3 safehouses available: a red brick apartment, a hotel-like building, and a dark building.
- In certain places of the city, you can hear religious hymns from mosques.
- Istanbul's bus is the only bus in the game that has a destination sign on it.
- The police car in Istanbul has the same siren as the police in Nice, however it's low-pitched.
- Istanbul's Timmy Vermicellis are the hardest to find. For instance, one Timmy Vermicelli is in a secret room of one of your apartments.